Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fiery's Black Market Came Back

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    you don't have buffs when you're dead you fkin retarded f0b
    rage more n.igg.er, still haven't answered my question, where is the leg?

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    that pic shows no leg, and I never aos out of bm2, way to make things up you dumb sh.it
    you really are 1 dumb fkin lying sack arent u? i chased you down and you decided to go aos and go head to head w/ me and got I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in dropped like a sack of rice that your family prolly farms.

shows no leg? since when do you die and have a leg still equipped upon death? fail ass FA, go take a seat in the #1 worst fa spot k?

Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    rage more n.igg.er, still haven't answered my question, where is the leg?
    lolurmadnowcuzuremembermekillingyou

i like your style matri hahaha fail ass fa is fail.

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    hmmm interesting situation. but I do agree with fiery on one point. your screen doesnt say you picked up a leg, so where is it if its not on the ground?
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    hmmm interesting situation. but I do agree with fiery on one point. your screen doesnt say you picked up a leg, so where is it if its not on the ground?
    he hasnt even hit the ground yet how do you expect him to drop his leg before hes actually dead? dur

Shadow Titanium
    aw man, what were you selling?

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    he hasnt even hit the ground yet how do you expect him to drop his leg before hes actually dead? dur
    the leg drops, moments before hp actually hits zero.....as in when you cast your final skill and before it impacts. durr....basing everything upon that screeny, i'd almost say he just spawned and was probably attacked by you first, which is why you're not dead and he probably wasn't buffed. no leg, no glow around him from BM ending upon death, and he's facing his killer, which is how everyone looks when they die in war, and he obviously made an attempt to kill you after you jumped him, which would explain the low HP....that's not dropping his ass, that's called camping -.- and a fail at it too if he was able to knock you down to 4k when you had the preempt lawl
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

who gives a sht if he had a leg or not hes bringer, matri had no title , its 1v1 he got dropped endofstory.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    the leg drops, moments before hp actually hits zero.....as in when you cast your final skill and before it impacts. durr....basing everything upon that screeny, i'd almost say he just spawned and was probably attacked by you first, which is why you're not dead and he probably wasn't buffed. no leg, no glow around him from BM ending upon death, and he's facing his killer, which is how everyone looks when they die in war, and he obviously made an attempt to kill you after you jumped him, which would explain the low HP....that's not dropping his ass, that's called camping -.- and a fail at it too if he was able to knock you down to 4k when you had the preempt lawl
    stop riding fiery's nads. btw, a black market sells things that are illegal. are you saying you bought those items with USD. oho

Quote Originally Posted by ohidere View Post
    stop riding fiery's nads. btw, a black market sells things that are illegal. are you saying you bought those items with USD. oho
    I ain't ridin noone. I don't even know Fiery. I'm just statin what I'm seein in the ss. Even bringer's aren't immortal. and some noobs get lucky.
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12