Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who is CoolDaddyD

Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    The alz buyers you are talking about never got banned, Cooldaddy did. End of story
    Idk if they really bought alz or not cuz I've never really seen proof. So I call them alleged alz buyers. umm a few from seireitei got banned, I was just picking on Fiery

The alz buyers you are talking about never got banned, Cooldaddy did. End of story
    multiple times on dif characters.

55 chanter-Aion
    Morior
    Kreiss
    R.I.P.
    xCarnage 160 Blader
    XxPRxXAngeL 170 force blader
    xStarFire 147 Force Archer

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    LOL, almost same defense as Mat, just cause he did not get caught did not mean it isn't cheating...... Wow anyone ever take an ethics course...
    Do you know how to read? The question was why Cooldaddyd doesn't brag about his gear. The answer is because he got banned for being nonlegit so he obviously doesnt want people to know how much alz he buys now. Alz buyers who have never been banned obviously have a higher tendency to brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    He's CooldaddyO, the only mFS that could be mentioned in the same sentence as razer.
    lol sorry my mfs was better than him in every possible way except defense, and the 750 more hp I had than him overcompensated for that.

Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    its a forci DB 10% craft 10% slot blade......nothing outragous but still pretty sexy.
    definitely hawt, especially when extended

Quote Originally Posted by SigfriedVeini View Post
    definitely hawt, especially when extended
    pfft would be epic though I seriously doubt I will ever be able to do that, besides I need forci amp armor first. I about crapped myself had mats for 2 blade crafts, first I have ever had done and one is 17% other is 20%.....

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Do you know how to read? The question was why Cooldaddyd doesn't brag about his gear. The answer is because he got banned for being nonlegit so he obviously doesnt want people to know how much alz he buys now. Alz buyers who have never been banned obviously have a higher tendency to brag.
    lol sorry my mfs was better than him in every possible way except defense, and the 750 more hp I had than him overcompensated for that.
    too easy!

Banned
    too easy!
    l2read fiery was being compared to cooldaddyd

l2read fiery was being compared to cooldaddyd
    Naw, with success comes pride. So many alleged alz buyers brag about how pro they are, even claiming to be the top FA in venus.
    If he doesn't brag then its just not in him.
    Idk what you interpreted as easy If Fiery was being compared to him it was personality wise, I assumed you already knew that....

Banned
    if he was the greatestfs, then yeah, he's been around, and kinda hard to beat even in his 150ish.

Banned
    i believe he was cooldaddyo then got banned and bought a fs from mercury with usd

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast