Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Account has been block with no reason

bumb

=(

I don't mind waiting 2 weeks for then to investigate and check to see that they banned me for no reason. but then they tell me to wait 2 weeks for them to check and to send another ticket in on that day. why? just take 5 min look at your records and unblock the account... i think they are just random blocking people and seeing who really takes the time to send in the tickets. so sad. =(

Quote Originally Posted by Mixie View Post
    I don't mind waiting 2 weeks for then to investigate and check to see that they banned me for no reason. but then they tell me to wait 2 weeks for them to check and to send another ticket in on that day. why? just take 5 min look at your records and unblock the account... i think they are just random blocking people and seeing who really takes the time to send in the tickets. so sad. =(
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...=13#post241565

incase you were not here yesterday. If you were, l2read.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mixie View Post
    just for a rec stop act like your ain't buy alz ROFL and as gm said "They Blocked your account for a REASON" nig ga need to read

Burnzzz XD

Quote Originally Posted by oMAlKAo View Post
    just for a rec stop act like your ain't buy alz ROFL and as gm said "They Blocked your account for a REASON" nig ga need to read
    You only know how to call ppl buy alz. That's the only thing you can do? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TankAlluBicheS View Post
    You only know how to call ppl buy alz. That's the only thing you can do? LOL
    oh ya wonder why he got blockeD? GM said it all ROFL learn to read plz
    fob go back to china

Quote Originally Posted by oMAlKAo View Post
    oh ya wonder why he got blockeD? GM said it all ROFL learn to read plz
    fob go back to china
    LOL I'm not here from china, what a failed.
    Make sure you know what are u talking about first, poor thai =P

Quote Originally Posted by TankAlluBicheS View Post
    LOL I'm not here from china, what a failed.
    Make sure you know what are u talking about first, poor thai =P
    china hongkong same <Removed>

ya atleast he aint a late 30-40 yr old fob w/o gf or wife. that is ugly and has no life. And yet is still living with his parents. get a life and friends irl so u dont have to waste time on edating n efriending. go I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ more I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s plz
    Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 07-25-2011 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Inappropriate Image

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast