Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I love when i make ppl rage kuz they fail to kill me

RedOsmium
    it took you 8 months to reply to the other guys thread? on a scale of 1 to Lokijones1, how slow are you?

Somebody failing to kill you isn't the same as you killing them, because frankly its easy to just "not die." If an FB rooted me and ran away, I wouldn't be impressed. If a WI was low hp and just blinked away, I wouldn't be impressed.

This isn't a game of hide and seek; you can't win just by surviving, you gotta KILL too. Only if you're able to kill the person do you have bragging rights; being able to run away doesn't give you bragging rights.

Somebody who dies 20 times but kills 70 (only 2:7 ratio) times is more impressive to me than somebody who dies only twice but only gets in 10 kills (a 2:10 ratio but still less impressive imo).
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

There's a difference from famous and notorious. You're not famous. Just saying...

I'm not famous. I'm widely known by alot of ppl, but not famous.

You're kinda in a similar boat, except that most of that wide populous doesn't like you bcs you make claims or statements and can't hold up to. Don't say that you can do something when people have witnessed you failing multiple times before.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 12-08-2012 at 02:09 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GodOfWar View Post
    i love you guys , keep talking about me. you guys made me famous in the first place haha and i thank you all for it . if u dont got the skills and u dont got the job to get money/time and buy/farm decent if not good gears , dont come cry because you fail or have bad luck and then dissrespect me and throw insults and then report me.just report me w/o all the unnessary BS kuz it hurts my eyes q.q
    as for noobmode and nubamp they both tried to kill me 2vs 1 so i went bm3 and murdered them haha.and then nubamp report me and made himself look like a donkey butt ...oh and nubmode had bringer title too x_x

check out this link to another page in forums dating around 8 months ago

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...d-Skill-Hacker

are you blind ? dont you see how rich i am?Zoom in to the alz amount and tell me if you see something you really think i got 41 billion alz LOL photoshop FTW zoom in noobs
    People didnt make u famous. they just humiliated u in public

Let me put it this way.. you are as famous as the ass kissing chingu and friends

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheZeeker View Post
    People didnt make u famous. they just humiliated u in public

Let me put it this way.. you are as famous as the ass kissing chingu and friends
    seem like u know me so much scumbag. i got famous after i got saints wepon twice back to back 2 weeks in a row and people started spreading rumors since they r disoriented retards like most of you haters are . i got 1 word for you all kiss D'z nuts

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    There's a difference from famous and notorious. You're not famous. Just saying...

You're kinda in a similar boat, except that most of that wide populous doesn't like you bcs you make claims or statements and can't hold up to. Don't say that you can do something when people have witnessed you failing multiple times before.
    u wish u could be like me . but you are nothing close to beeing famous so dont even tell yourself alot of people know you kuz u R nobody .

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post

There's George Clooney famous

Theres Justin Bieber famous

And then there's Adolph Hitler famous

You don't wanna be those last two kind of famous's.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    There's George Clooney famous

Theres Justin Bieber famous

And then there's Adolph Hitler famous

You don't wanna be those last two kind of famous's.

ahahhaha, He has a big Ego that's all.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Quote Originally Posted by GodOfWar View Post
    seem like u know me so much scumbag. i got famous after i got saints wepon twice back to back 2 weeks in a row and people started spreading rumors since they r disoriented retards like most of you haters are . i got 1 word for you all kiss D'z nuts
    TeaParty uses auto loot hacks. He got saints once and then 2 weeks later. HA.
    It's funny how you called me sht w/o saint's when you were just as weak even with saint's.
    inb4yallhatinyoudontknowmebicboiscumbag

Quote Originally Posted by godofwar View Post
    seem like u know me so much scumbag. I became and attention h.0e like kavmaum after i got saints wepon twice back to back 2 weeks in a row and people started spreading rumors since they r disoriented retards like most of you haters are . I got 1 word for you all, I'm kavmaum's father
    /fixed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast