Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: T_T

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Kato View Post
    Took care of all of the posts that had nothing to do with the topic. I understand that trolls do happen, but the best thing in the future would just be to report them and then leave it alone. Try to avoid any arguments or it'll just end in a battle royale of hate spewed everywhere. We don't want that, especially me, because I'm a GM of love.

Anywho, enjoy.

Hmm, I'm not sure if this is serious or not >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Shadow Titanium
    oh they serious but i dont know if they as serious as dragon nest gm if you play dragon nest you know what i mean how serious dragon nest gm is on forum

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ieatfacebook View Post
    oh they serious but i dont know if they as serious as dragon nest gm if you play dragon nest you know what i mean how serious dragon nest gm is on forum
    Nexon GM doesn't moderate the forum. Plus the amount of retards that post disgusting pictures and videos, the bans are warranted.

Seireitei for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessifer View Post
    Nexon GM doesn't moderate the forum. Plus the amount of retards that post disgusting pictures and videos, the bans are warranted.
    Never been to there forums and seems by the way that you have described it, they don't care at all.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Zebracal View Post
    Never been to there forums and seems by the way that you have described it, they don't care at all.
    They play favorites. Which is bad for a company imagine, that and not fixing anything except adding new things to cash shop and making the success rate on scrolls and item enhancement really ed up. Almost spent 100$ just to plus a bow from +8 to +10 by buying like 20 runes to protect the item.

Get hacked? Which happens like 70% of the community. Don't bother making a ticket because it will take them 6+months to answer and they'll just tell you to change password and put a PIN, which we all have.

Their games are never secure, they have more information leaks than Sony. If you put Nx (ecoins for Nexon games) and you don't spend them right away. A hacker from Mabinogi will hack your account and buy arrows for his accounts. Not even kidding with this..
    Last edited by Jessifer; 02-20-2013 at 12:28 PM.

Seireitei for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Kato View Post
    Took care of all of the posts that had nothing to do with the topic. I understand that trolls do happen, but the best thing in the future would just be to report them and then leave it alone. Try to avoid any arguments or it'll just end in a battle royale of hate spewed everywhere. We don't want that, especially me, because I'm a GM of love.

Anywho, enjoy.
    Thanks! You sir, rock.

To add onto this, you do know you can report threads that are offensive or vulgar in a harrassing manner, or spam, or flaming. Help the GM help us and do it occasionally. It'll probably help quell some of the stupidly long flaming threads.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

idk, i kinda like warping ppl back to town/dcing them etc. i hope they dont fix it >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    idk, i kinda like warping ppl back to town/dcing them etc. i hope they dont fix it >_<
    lol you're cheap!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandulf View Post
    So no true!!! Don't read this
    Getting to +8 is easy as hell i did it, my friend did, and his friend did and many others without using nx at all...
    Scrolls are amazing, best concept in game (with great power comes great responsibility) u should know that
    I got hacked but guess what i got back up, they even had lvl 50 event which was amazing
    Go to their web site now and see the calendar of events http://vindictus.nexon.net/
    They give out nx items, have week/month long events and introduce new items
    You don't have to spend usd to even be good or have fun
    Get ur facts right befo flaming a game
    You flame Cabal all the time.

So why do you care if somebody flames Nexon games.

You might say "thats not true, you don't need money for that game, that game is easy" but people say the same things for Cabal, you know, its easy and doesn't require money. So please don't be hypocritical.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Banned
    both of you flame.now move on =p

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast