Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is Bloody Spirit so strong? (Wrecking Skylar)

i got winner then =p ill pk/pvp freestyle whoever standing pvp has to be eliminated eventually right? boring as hell stop doing it people =|
    Last edited by jamnotjelly; 04-30-2013 at 07:05 AM.

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    Also everyone shuddap and fight me!
    Umm who are you!? LoL

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    Umm who are you!? LoL
    Im the guy you dont know so dont worry bout it LoL o_o

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    i got winner then =p ill pk/pvp freestyle whoever standing pvp has to be eliminated eventually right? boring as hell stop doing it people =|
    Freestyling in duel is how fighting was meant to be because auto-target is disabled and you have to actually keep the enemy targeted yourself. I will never say gf in any 12345gf as it is only gear and luck based.
    Last edited by Dispata; 04-30-2013 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seul View Post
    so the 15 or so kills after i lost SI dont count? heh...and that WA, i already disliked her, she thinks shes a god cuz she can use the same tactic of bloody + panic cry over and over, which sadly didnt match against my DPS too well, need i bring up how i sat there, let her come to me, out-damaged her, let her run and heal, and repeat?
    Oh shut up will you? LOL lets see? I'll be at channel 20 today, please do log in, I need more stuff to provide our dear forumers and some of my beloved fans entertainment.

Do you really want to see how good I am to outsmart your tactic.

Do you want me to frap the

Dash>skill>fade>skill>panic(supress)>skill>dash back>fade>force kick>whirlwind in combo (which by the way is my own fancy way of WRECKING people) with BloodySpirit IN VIDEO to see how fast I take you out? Come to channel 20 this, let me frap this to finally silence you. -.-

and where is that video you mentioned by the way? was I right to assume that you're lying?

Uuuh one more thing I would like to point out

No matter how hard I try to persuade you to freestyle duel with me you always change the subject. Why? Your answer eventually which was kind of unreasonable was because I will use shorts. o.O? Come on lets face facts here, this is what I think....I think you're so intimidated and scared to have realized the possibilities of me having to record the match through fraps and present it in forum to save yourself from being embarassed and that because you cannot heal anymore. You've seen how I play, geez before you can even start combo mode I already had casted three skills, even in non crits you're hp goes down to 30ish % so if it wasnt for your heal....it be quick game over right? lol
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 04-30-2013 at 07:58 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Banned
    Warriors such bullies, poor support classes need to hide their lunch money!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Oh shut up will you? LOL lets see? I'll be at channel 20 today, please do log in, I need more stuff to provide our dear forumers and some of my beloved fans entertainment.

Do you really want to see how good I am to outsmart your tactic.

Do you want me to frap the

Dash>skill>fade>skill>panic(supress)>skill>dash back>fade>force kick>whirlwind in combo (which by the way is my own fancy way of WRECKING people) with BloodySpirit IN VIDEO to see how fast I take you out? Come to channel 20 this, let me frap this to finally silence you. -.-

and where is that video you mentioned by the way? was I right to assume that you're lying?

Uuuh one more thing I would like to point out

No matter how hard I try to persuade you to freestyle duel with me you always change the subject. Why? Your answer eventually which was kind of unreasonable was because I will use shorts. o.O? Come on lets face facts here, this is what I think....I think you're so intimidated and scared to have realized the possibilities of me having to record the match through fraps and present it in forum to save yourself from being embarassed and that because you cannot heal anymore. You've seen how I play, geez before you can even start combo mode I already had casted three skills, even in non crits you're hp goes down to 30ish % so if it wasnt for your heal....it be quick game over right? lol
    o.o such hatred. You the one who post on forum so why tell the FA to shut up? If you can't take what she says than don't post goddess Mia.

who are all you people

What is freestyle? I'm from Venus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dispata View Post
    Freestyling in duel is how fighting was meant to be because auto-target is disabled and you have to actually keep the enemy targeted yourself. I will never say gf in any 12345gf as it is only gear and luck based.
    I know that i said standing needs to be forgotten because it's boring you got 123 standing and 123 freestyle which is the one people never want to do cause they can't handle the people who can fight without auto target lol -_-
    Last edited by jamnotjelly; 04-30-2013 at 10:17 AM.

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast